Junkie Fighting Championships
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Props on the forums

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Demogorgon

Props on the forums Empty
PostSubject: Props on the forums   Props on the forums Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:06 am

Nice work with the forums and all the write ups am sure once everything gets going good more people will start posting.
Back to top Go down
Bombstriker

Bombstriker

PostSubject: Re: Props on the forums   Props on the forums Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:57 pm

It's all good, people don't have too I just like having a place to keep everything organized Smile. But everyone is welcome to join and post.
Back to top Go down
Avric

Avric

PostSubject: Re: Props on the forums   Props on the forums Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:21 am

Congrats on your recent win Robbie.
I see you made a "Maro Santos" who is a Welterweight.
Maybe him and Yallen can step into the cage together at some point in their careers here ^^ (if he signs here of course).
Back to top Go down
Demogorgon

PostSubject: Re: Props on the forums   Props on the forums Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:17 pm

Thanks about time he won first two fights my training was not going to good but picked up some before this last one. Yea created him the other day going to let him train some and maybe do a quickfight. If bombstriker needs another fighter i will sure sign him up.
Back to top Go down
Bombstriker

Bombstriker

PostSubject: Re: Props on the forums   Props on the forums Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:10 pm

I have sent him an offer, if you want to sign and build him up that is fine I can hold off on offering him fights. Or if you want to fight I can send you fight offers. Just let me know.
Back to top Go down
Avric

Avric

PostSubject: Re: Props on the forums   Props on the forums Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:00 pm

My new guy Maku is my 18 year old who I'd like to just sit around and train ^^

But when he's ready to fight, I'd want it at none other then here. So would you be willing to set him up with a contract?
Back to top Go down
Bombstriker

Bombstriker

PostSubject: Re: Props on the forums   Props on the forums Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:26 pm

Sure no problem I will send one his way.
Back to top Go down
Demogorgon

PostSubject: Re: Props on the forums   Props on the forums Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:27 pm

Thanks for the contract. I dont mind fighting him now am just wanting to get a week or two in of training to see how he is going to react.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Props on the forums   Props on the forums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Props on the forums
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Junkie Fighting Championships :: JFC General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: