Junkie Fighting Championships
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JUF 2 Coaches

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bombstriker

Bombstriker

JUF 2 Coaches Empty
PostSubject: JUF 2 Coaches   JUF 2 Coaches Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:58 pm

Hey guys, remember I am going to need Silver and Sane on at the same time after all the tryout fights are complete so we can do the draft for the second season of JUF. The first couple of fights will also be decided by the coaches after the draft is complete.

I will send you guys a message on the game, just giving a heads up incase you look at the forums before then.

Should be a great season!
Back to top Go down
Avric

Avric

JUF 2 Coaches Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUF 2 Coaches   JUF 2 Coaches Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:44 pm

Yeahhh! I hope it goes just like Rashad vs Rampage is so far. Me sweeping this man ;p
He's obviously clearly not sane if he thinks he stands a chance to the boys I'll be picking up ^^
Back to top Go down
JuggernautJones

JUF 2 Coaches Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUF 2 Coaches   JUF 2 Coaches Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:41 pm

Avric wrote:
Yeahhh! I hope it goes just like Rashad vs Rampage is so far. Me sweeping this man ;p
He's obviously clearly not sane if he thinks he stands a chance to the boys I'll be picking up ^^

Only sweeping that'll be done this season is you sweeping up your ego after my squad takes care of yours. Smile
Back to top Go down
Avric

Avric

JUF 2 Coaches Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUF 2 Coaches   JUF 2 Coaches Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:08 pm

Mm, awesome! I'm glad you have confidence and are looking forward to this.

I hope it is an amazing season due to us.
Back to top Go down
Bombstriker

Bombstriker

JUF 2 Coaches Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUF 2 Coaches   JUF 2 Coaches Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:51 pm

It should go over very well Smile. Can't wait to see who wins!
Back to top Go down
Demogorgon

JUF 2 Coaches Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUF 2 Coaches   JUF 2 Coaches Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:58 am

Sounds like it should be a good one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bombstriker

Bombstriker

JUF 2 Coaches Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUF 2 Coaches   JUF 2 Coaches Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:43 pm

Sent the messages out, going to try to get this draft done tonight at midnight. I heard from Yallen but nothing yet on Sane. Hope to see you guys here in a few hours so we can get this draft done Smile.
Back to top Go down
Bombstriker

Bombstriker

JUF 2 Coaches Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUF 2 Coaches   JUF 2 Coaches Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:09 am

Here is the list of cast members that the coaches may choose from.....

Heavyweights:
- Soy Jon Bon Kim (3-1)
- Shin Sato (5-4)
- George Steele (1-0)
- Thiago St. Pierre (5-1)
- Kent Hytten (1-1)
- Yuudai Ryuu (2-0)
- Jerome McGraw (8-2)
- Hugh G Rection (1-1)

Light Heavyweights:
- Kari Taalasmaa (4-1-1)
- Johnny Wallace (1-0) *
- Steven Chow (3-0)
- Michael Adams (4-0)
- Jack In The Box (3-0)
- Maku Hiro (1-0)
- Ryo Miyaguchi (2-0)
- Eza Nahka (6-2)

*'s indicate that that fighter is currently listed as "Inactive" and hasn't been online in a few days. Thus he may be more prone to being replaced if he cannot accept a fight request so keep that in mind when making picks.
Back to top Go down
Bombstriker

Bombstriker

JUF 2 Coaches Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUF 2 Coaches   JUF 2 Coaches Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:46 am

DRAFT TIME NEXT MIDNIGHT! (EASTERN TIME)

The draft will take place no matter what tomorrow at midnight! Try to be here!!!
Back to top Go down
JuggernautJones

JUF 2 Coaches Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUF 2 Coaches   JUF 2 Coaches Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:06 pm

Bombstriker wrote:
DRAFT TIME NEXT MIDNIGHT! (EASTERN TIME)

The draft will take place no matter what tomorrow at midnight! Try to be here!!!

Sorry, work has been crazy. I'll be on tonight at midnight though so all should be good.
Back to top Go down
Avric

Avric

JUF 2 Coaches Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUF 2 Coaches   JUF 2 Coaches Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:46 am

Oh.. what was that on today's show?

Was it my last pick fighting until a decision against your 8-2 guy?

Was ot also my 1-0 guy bashing to a victory over Kari? Well Jeepers on that! I'd have to say the day was well for me Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

JUF 2 Coaches Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUF 2 Coaches   JUF 2 Coaches Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JUF 2 Coaches
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Junkie Fighting Championships :: JFC General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: